Sunday, March 30, 2014

cashmere

Dear brant county spca,
my name is stephanie lovas, back in june 2012 I was just moving into my first place on my own and I thought about getting a animal to keep me company and instead of buying a brand new kitten I thought about adoption. so one day me and my sister were in the petsmart in ancaster, ont, and I looked at a few cats and I came across this black cat with some white patches. Her name was cashmere. unfortunatly I was unable to take her that day  so I told my sister if she was there the next day I would take her. sure enough we went the next day and there she was, I asked to hold her just to make sure she was good with me and she was she just melted in my arms. I got her home put her water and food and littler box in an area for her so she would know where it all was, as I was getting ready for work I was sitting on the bed and she came right over and sat on my lap she followed me everywhere, and that was just the first day I had her, she continued to get more comfortable with me everyday. she would sleep on my chest, and nuzzle in to my neck. sleep on my head, on my back anywhere that  was close to me,two weeks after I had her her true colours came out when I would sleep she attacked my feet, we now play hide and seek together,  even my friends that didn't really like cats to much though she was awsome. If I was gonna get another cat I would definetly adopt again.