Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Stanley

Hello,

My name is Stanley (711385B) and I was adopted from the Brant County SPCA in the beginning of August of this year. I am currently 6 months old. I am a grey tabby. My parents found me when I was staying at Paulmacs with my sister and brother. They fell in love with my palyful personality and beautiful white and grey colouring. What can I say, I'm a pretty good catch! I am having my Mom email to thank you for helping me find my forever home with my new family.

As for my family, I have a brother named Smokey who lets me bite his ears and tackle him while he sleeps. I eat most of his food, but he does not seem to mind. We get along great! My parents names are Nicole and Hugh. They are both university students up in Ottawa; Nicole is completing her MA degree and Hugh is going back to school to become an engineer. I like to help them study by laying on their books and scratching their notes! They even made me a bed on the desk so I felt included! I just need to learn not to step on their computer keyboards. I like my new home here is Ottawa. There are tons of squirrels, chipmunks and groundhogs that I watch from the bedroom window. I can also see Parliament but I don't like when the bells ring and wake me up.

I hope other potential parents read my success story and adopt a pet like me. I know there are many cats and dogs looking for good homes and I hope they can find them. Thank you SPCA for all your help and letting me stay with you until my parents could find me. They say thank you too.

I have also attached some of my recent photos to remind everyone what I look like, although I have grown a bit.

Stanley Howie-Christy